Monday, December 15, 2008

Pregnant with twins



Yes, I am still pregnant. I am 37 weeks today. I am very thankful that this pregnancy has been so easy. Jory and I joke that since the pregnancy has been so easy, that these babies are going to be quite a handful.
I haven't had any morning sickness, not too much back pain. Every once in a while I take tums, but really I have nothing to complain about, besides the chubby face:) For the most part I sleep pretty well except for my 1 or 2 potty breaks in the middle of the night.

I am so anxious to meet these little boys. They are both still transverse (laying sideways). He said you cant deliver these babies vaginally if at least one isnt head down so.. Today I just went to the doctor and set up a c-section. Im of course very nervous but I will just be grateful to have two healthy babies. Dec. 29th is the date so please keep me in your prayers.
I guess we should put up the bassinet soon, wash the car seats, and swings. I always wait to put everything up because I just get too excited, not to mention all the Christmas stuff is taking over our house right now.

No comments: